Learn to translate plans into operational activities and define and apply techniques
in the operations field.
- Comparing actual output to plans and taking appropriate corrective actions
- Communicating ideas in a group setting and instructing others in tasks
- Creating operational solutions in the face of competing resources
- Explaining the release of work and reporting performance through data collection
- Understanding the execution of quality initiatives and continuous improvement plans
- Evaluating trade-offs and participating in design decisions